Criteria for Applicants:
- Recipient must be at least 4 years old
- Recipient must have a diagnosed Special Need or disability
- Must live in the Continental United States
- Application must be complete with all items provided
- A current tax return is required for anyone who provides financial support to the family, you may redact social security and bank routing numbers
- All persons travelling must have a legal United States identification card
- Proof of auto insurance required for those needing an accessible van. You must have full coverage that extends to a rental vehicle. (comp/collision coverage of $50,000 minimum)
- Valid/current United States issued Driver’s License
- Round trip air or ground transportation for up to a family of 5
- Hotel accommodations for 3-nights lodging. One room. Sleeps 4 comfortably.
- Rental vehicle or handicap accessible van (additional insurance required, see above)
- Park admission to Morgan’s Wonderland and Inspiration Island
- Additional day of play at SeaWorld and the San Antonio Zoo.
- Applications are accepted year round
- Applications are reviewed beginning in January for trips to begin in March when Morgan’s Wonderland opens for the season and continue through December. Not all trips will occur during the dual park opening times
Please send to: Sharonk@projectangelfares.com
OR Mail to:
PROJECT ANGEL FARES
ATTN: Sharon Krietzburg
1506 Bexar Crossing
San Antonio, TX 78258
For questions about the application or the application process, please contact Sharon Krietzburg at email@example.com or call (210) 722-0564.